Proceed to the Registrars Office (Ground Floor) for evaluation of basic subject
requirements (bring informative copy of TOR)
The student must be a graduate of bachelor's degree and must have
earned the following minimum number of units in their undergraduate
course: (per CHED Memo # 46 s. 1996)
- * English - 18 units
- Social Studies - 18 units
- Mathematics - 6 units
Note: after the evaluation, make sure that the application form is duly signed by the Registrar
Step 2: Go to the Cashier (Ground floor) for the TESTING FEE of P200.00 only.
Present the application form for eligibility (attached with TOR) for stamping.
Note: Make sure that the application form is stamped and signed by the Cashier.
Step 3: Proceed to the Guidance Office (Ground floor) for the Evaluative Exam.
Present the OR (from the Cashier) and the application form for eligibility
(attached with TOR).
Step 4: Get the Evaluative Examination results (usually released the following day)
Mon-Sat 8:30 AM - 12:00 NN
Mon-Fri 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM (upon request-at least 5 students)
from the Deans Office and wait for further screening.
He/She must have passed the evaluative examination and the interview
administered by the College of Law.
Step 5: Issuance of Certificate of Eligibility (Deans office) and proceed to Enrollment
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS: (New Student/Transferee)
1. Certificate of Eligibility (C-1) issued by the Dean, College of Law (for new student)
2. Latest Official Grades and Certified True Copy of C-1 (for transferees)
3. Original copy of Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credential
4. Original copy of Official Transcript of Records
5. Original copy of Good Moral Character
6. NSO Birth Certificate
7. NSO Marriage Certificate with Affidavit of Change of Name (for married female )
8. Two pieces 2x2 picture
9. Applicants Personal Data Sheet (secure form from the College of Law office)